No products in the cart.
Do you accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express gift cards?
Yes, however because we have a secure cart checkout, your “billing” address must be verified. This means that you must register your Visa, Mastercard or American Express gift card online with the issuing bank including providing them your mailing address in order to use gift cards. Otherwise, your order may be declined even if the gift card is valid and active.
Do you ship to PO Box addresses?
Yes, we ship to PO Boxes, PO Box deliveries must use the Standard Shipping method. Selecting Upgraded and Express will delay processing and downgrade your shipping method to Standard.
Why is my tracking number not updating?
If you just received the tracking number (within the last 2 days), it can take up to 48 hours for the tracking number to show the first update. Please allow at least 48 hours to pass after receiving the tracking before attempting to track your package.
Website pricing. Discounts & promotions.
Pricing on the website is subject to change without notice. Orders placed prior to promotions are not eligible to receive new promotions, or discounts. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to unauthorized, altered, or ineligible use of the offer, and to modify or cancel any promotion due to system error or unforeseen issues.
How do I cancel my order?
Only orders that have not yet shipped can be cancelled. If you purchased a single item, it is possible for your order to be processed quickly and once marked shipped, cannot be cancelled.
My item arrived damaged. What should I do?
We understand that you may receive damaged items due to transit. Please email email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the damaged item.
You mentioned you have a lifetime warranty for your products. How does that work?
If you buy a product from Royal Supply or a Royal Supply authorized retailer, we 100% stand behind our quality products and customer satisfaction. If a product fails due to a manufacturers defect, we will absolutely replace it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number for a quick and hassle free exchange process.
Are these cartridges sold loose or in individual storage tubes? Do they come with thread protectors?
Our 1ml and .5ml Stainless Steel Glass Cartridges come in plastic protective containers and have rubber thread protectors.
How to turn on my battery?
To turn the battery on and off, press the button 5 times.
How to activate rapid warm setting of my battery?
To activate the rapid warm setting, press the button 2 times.
How do I change voltage on automatic for Generic Battery?
If you want to change the voltage setting, press the button 3 times. The light will flash and it should turn a different color. Please refer to the listing for more details on how the battery works and it’s other specifications.
How do I refill a cartridge?
1. Take out syringe and metal tip.
– Place the syringe in cup of warm water for 60 seconds to make the oil easier to work with
2. Unscrew the mouthpiece from the cartridge.
– Remove syringe cap by twisting left.
– Secure the metal tip by twisting onto the end of the syringe.
– Place the metal tip down the side of the inside of the cartridge. DO NOT put oil inside the metal tube as this will destroy the cartridge.
– Fill the cartridge with oil, leaving a little space at the top so as to not overflow the oil when screwing the mouthpiece back on.
3. Screw the mouthpiece back onto the cartridge.
TIP: Refill syringes can also be used for dabbing by simply applying a drop of oil directly to your dab rig.
How do I attach a cartridge?
1. Take cartridge out of the packaging.
– Firmly screw on cartridge to battery. Do not over tighten. Cartridge should align flush with battery. Over-tightening could result in shorting out the battery.
– Remove rubber tip from cartridge mouthpiece. Inhale 2-3 times through mouthpiece before turning battery on. This will optimize airflow.
– Tap battery button 5 times quickly to turn on. You will know battery is on because battery light will flash.
– Hold button for 3-4 seconds then let go. Repeat this process two or three times. This will optimally prime your cartridge for use.
– You are now ready to enjoy your any fluid of your choice. Hold down button and inhale slowly and steadily for the best draw. The battery will blink when you have received a full draw.
TIP: You will know the battery is working because the light will remain on while being pressed. If the battery light blinks while being pressed, try loosening the cartridge. If that doesn’t work, the battery might be dead. Keep rubber tip on the cartridge when product is stored in your pocket.
How do I charge the battery?
1. Unscrew cartridge from battery.
2. Screw USB charger into battery. Do not over-tighten.
3. Plug into USB port. A red light indicates the battery in charging. A green light indicates that charging is complete. Unplug when charged.