No products in the cart.
At Royal Supply, we are focused on providing the highest quality professional product packaging and supplies for the legal cannabis industry. We want to ensure your satisfaction with every purchase so we strive to provide the highest quality goods and custom service. Our Return Policy was designed to provide a fair method for dealing with products that fail to meet your needs or standards.
You are allowed to return any regular priced, unopened stock product within 30 days of purchase for a store credit that you can spend at your leisure. All returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee. We are unable to offer cash refunds on orders; however, you can count on our customer service team to help you select an item that is a better match for your needs. No returns or refunds of any custom products.
Please note that due to the nature of the merchandise that we carry, we cannot accept used vaporizers and accessories for return. This is true of any part we stock, as reselling products that have been handled or used poses a health hazard. In addition, vaporizers that were used for medical herbal or legal recreational use in areas where it is permitted cannot be mailed. This is because U.S. federal law prohibits the shipment of any item that bears the residue or scent of herbs even if it was used legally.
All sales of Custom Products are final. No returns or refunds.
Royal Supply is not responsible for customs delays or seizures.
Products that are subject to return that are not subject to restocking fee:
- Defective or damaged product in-transit product which must be accompanied by photographic evidence
- Product received which does not match the product on the receipt
- Clearance or sale items the sales of which are considered final.
- Product which is subject to bulk or quantity discount unless (i) it is agreed that Royal Supply may revoke the paid discount price based on the bulk purchase and re-invoice to reflect the full list price of any product not returned, and (ii) Royal Supply receives payment of the re-invoiced price.
- Custom packaging products
- Incomplete, partial, or used product.
- Delayed or seized items from customs
Deadline For Return/ Defective Items:
You have 30 days from receiving the defective product to begin the return process. Failure to notify us within 30 days of receiving the product voids the return policy. If you receive a defective product upon delivery and it’s not due to shipping damages, please contact our customer service support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the order number and the date of purchase for verification.
Royal Supply Vape Hardware 1 Year Limited Warranty
Term and Conditions: The Limited Warranty provides a free-of-charge replacement process for Royal Supply vaporizer hardware which protects against defects in material and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of (1) year from the date of purchase. Royal Supply will conduct one or more of the following actions, at its own discretion, to remedy the situation:
- Exchange the defective unit with one that is a functioning equivalent or a new part, or
- Provide a credit valued at the purchase price to be applied to future purchases.
- No cash refunds will be considered or issued.
Exclusions and Limitations: The Limited Warranty does not apply to any non Royal Supply products. The Limited Warranty applies only to products manufactured by Royal Supply and can be clearly identified by the Royal Supply serial number or Royal Supply logo on the product. This Limited Warranty also applies to The Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and degradation of the batteries or lid gasket. Limited warranty may be null and void as a result of one or more of the following acts or conditions:
- End user/customer does not provide original receipt of purchase
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use in a manner outside of what is recommended or permitted and as described in the user manual
- Damage caused by disassembling, manipulating or altering the device in any way or attempting your own repairs
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force or damage caused by product neglect, including the failure to maintain a proper filling regimen
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating procedures
- Failure or damage caused by improper use of water or other liquids
- Failure or damage caused by using third party components
- Damage to the cosmetic appearance of the Royal Supply device, including but not limited to scratches, dents, chipped or broken off parts
- Damage to Royal Supply hardware caused by misuse, abuse, theft, natural disasters or any other external causes
- Any failure to follow the safety instructions provided with this product
Returns Are Easy
In order to quickly process your return, please fill out our simple returns form and include it with your package.
Please have all returns mailed to the following address:
Attn: Returns Dept.
8026 Lorraine Ave
Stockton, CA 95210
We strongly encourage you to purchase tracking service and insurance on the order, as we are not responsible for any returned merchandise that is lost or damaged while in transit.
Return Shipping Cost Information
Shipping costs related to the return of merchandise are the responsibility of the purchaser. Shipping charges are non-refundable, and we are unable to cover the cost of return shipping. Please see our shipping policy.
Dealing with Damaged Items
If an item is defective, we can issue you an even exchange. Just return the item using the same process as a regular return. Once we have received the damaged or defective product, we will carefully inspect and test the replacement product before sending it to you. This ensures that the product will be in good working order when it arrives.
To initiate a return, please send us a email, give us a call, or use our contact form. We can only accept returns from customers who have spoken to a customer service representative. Please make sure to call us before purchasing another product, or sending anything to us to avoid complications and delays processing your return.
The representative who answers your call will discuss the return process with you and help to resolve the matter in a professional and courteous manner.
Please note that we may periodically update the policies outlined on this page. We reserve the right to deny a return or exchange at any time.